Thursday, November 1, 2012

We're alive and well...

...to say the very least!
portrait
portrait
I know I never blog anymore - and I'm sorry. Can I make it up to you with a list of some of what's been going on with us mingled with a few pictures from lately?

Football season - we LOVE football season. When we're not working, we're watching the games. ASU and the Cardinals in particular, but honestly we'll watch any game. There's nothing so perfect for chilling out our busy schedules than watching a bunch of [rather large] men run into each other over and over again.

A couple weeks ago (Okay, okay - it was more like a month ago really...) when one of the ASU games wasn't on TV we decided to actually head down to the stadium for it. We made a night of it and decided to use the [Phoenix] light rail for both of our first times - so much fun! Highly recommend taking advantage if you're in the area.

portrait
portrait
portrait

We [as per usual] hit up the lake several times this summer on Levi's jet ski. And, in fact Levi's out-of-state siblings came down for one of those trips. That was such a blast. Since they live so far it's always fun to spend time with them, but getting to take them out tubing and wake-boarding and [somewhat unexpectedly cliff jumping] made for a perfect time.

portrait
portrait

The good news, is that I finally took the dive and bought a new lens for my camera. Quite an improvement from the one I had been using for the last several years and you can trust there will be more pictures coming your way soon. I'm actually excited to photo our life again and that, makes me happier than anything! Here's to remembering the moments!

Oh, also, Jamba and football at the park happens when the weather in AZ will allow. Which, it has lately! Love my life with this boy in it! He makes me so complete!

portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment