Monday, July 18, 2011

Today I Love












Today I love scrolling through months and months of pictures of the boy and I and finding "I love you." notes strewn throughout all of them. I love the look the boy gave me when I woke up coughing last night and realized I was coughing straight onto his back [Oops... I'll just go ahead and roll over and bury my head in a pillow for the rest of the night...]. I love looking back and realizing that we've been together long enough to have gone through "phases". You know, like our Poker Phase [not to be confused with poker FACE], or our Orange TicTac Phase, or our Football Phase or our I'm-gonna-yell-BABE-at-the-top-of-my-lungs-just-to-get-your-attention Phase. I love that he remembers things that I don't and that I remember things that he doesn't. [Although sometimes I'm pretty sure he "remembers" things just to make me laugh. Like that one time he "remembers" me putting some of his pajama pants in the dryer and making them way too short for him. Psshhhh. You're so funny, honey. Like I would actually ever do anything like that. By the way your gray V was already tighter than all your other ones, too. I swear.] I also love cloudy days. I also love the really good mood that cloudy days put Levi in. Honestly? Today I just love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment