Sunday, October 30, 2011

My favorite thing to do.

All right. I will admit it. There are times in my life where I get burned out...or just plain grumpy and I kind of blow photography to the side. I tell myself "Eh, it's fun, but whatever." and I push it out of my mind for a while. And then I have shoots like these.
I have shoots like these and I suddenly remember why picking up that camera really is my favorite thing to do. Brooke emailed me a few weeks ago wondering if I could take her seniors and I was of course thrilled to do so. Not only is she an absolute babe, but hanging out with her and her boy for a couple hours was a total blast. This girl is so much more real and down to earth than I ever even dreamed of being when I was graduating high school! Loved her [and her boy's] laid back personality. Hope you like em, lady. Choosing just a few of these shots to post was one of THE hardest things I have EVER had to do.

[That wasn't a joke. I think the only thing harder than narrowing this shoot down to a few "favorites" was trying to get into these freshly washed jeggings this morning - and come on. We all know there is nothing more difficult than that.]




Her boy came along and we all know how hard it is for me to resist taking mushy gushy ooey gooey lovey dovey pictures like this one.
They're just so dang hot! How could I resist?

Hope you're having a great Halloween weekend! I won't lie, Levi and I have been just a wee bit boring this year. [Yes, I just said "wee bit". I'm awesome.] We're going over to my grandparents to help pass out candy tomorrow night which actually is my favorite way to spend the holiday anyway. I'm not even sure we'll dress up. If we do though - you can bet there will be pictures! Be safe y'all. Love and candy comin' you're way.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I said this like a month ago, but I adore your mushy gooey lovey pictures, and especially that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can relate to that feeling of this being your favorite thing to do. Shooting inspires me and makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete