Saturday, October 1, 2011

While cuddling in California...


I wore this.






Dress, Belt, Scarf: Target
Shoes: Steve Madden

[Realizing I could stand to learn how to accessorize.]

Every piece in this outfit is a new favorite. The dress? I love that I can dress it up with heels - or - I could throw on Toms with it and make it a little more casual. The scarf? I love the colors in it - and - I love that the pattern is perfect for mixing with stripes. The belt? Well, who doesn't love a good skinny belt? I was super excited about adding a few little versatile pieces to my [slowly growing] wardrobe. 

Want in on a nerdy little secret about me? I have this section in my closet. The back section. It's not huge, but it's got two or three pieces of clothing that Levi has never seen. I keep them there for special date nights or you know, trips to California and I spring them on him when he least expects it. It may be a vain little streak in me, but I LOVE hearing his "Ooh! Where'd you get that?? I haven't seen that yet, have I??" reactions. There's really very little that that boy doesn't know about me so I suppose I just itch occasionally to throw that little element of mystery into our relationship. I mean really, the CIA should hire me.

1 comment: