Thursday, September 29, 2011

Honeymooning.

Kiddddinnnggg.

Just vacationing.

But man. I tell you what. Every trip feels like a honeymoon when you got a stud like this holding your hand through it.

We just got home from California! It was a little spur of the moment. I mean, we've been talking about going for a while, but we weren't exactly sure when we would exactly until Levi finished up some work for the weekend and said "Let's just go!" and we dropped everything but our pants and ran. We went to Huntington - where he lived for a couple months back in the lame before-me-days. I had him show me where he lived, and where he went when he needed time to himself, where he surfed [or "tried" says he], where he hung out, where he got his groceries. You know that Rascal Flatts song, Take Me There? It was in my head all weekend long. Learning about him is one of my favorite things in the world. The fact that I'm the girl he chooses to share every part of his life with is still so unreal to me. Getting to grow a little closer, share a little more, getting to put another few little pieces into the puzzle that make up him, sigh. It was a pretty perfect weekend.
  
Our spot on the beach. Safe distance from Creeper at tower #16 [whose boyfriend looked none to pleased at his man's wandering eyes] and just enough space between us and the kite surfer at  #20 that we could watch him fly...but still turn around and make out without being completely inappropriate.

 Seriously.
Could you have kept your hands off of him?

No comments:

Post a Comment