Monday, September 12, 2011

In the rain.

It's raining today. Yes, actually RAINING. Not only that, but it's been raining. For like the last three days. It's been incredible. I'm actually sitting on our porch right now. Sitting on the porch, blogging, pretending I'm not in Arizona. Weather like this makes me oh, so reminiscent. More on that later. Without further ado. Style blog number double oh eight. Right hurr.
Not my most "mature" outfit to date, but it was a lot of fun to wear! Plus the boy liked it. And we pretty much just go with whatever the boy says.
Top and tights are from F21 and the skirt and the shoes were both thrifted.
These clouds make me think Seattle. Driving down the five, sitting in the middle seat, cuddling up to the boy that I'm getting to know so well. Talking about sights we want to see, pictures we want to take, reasons we're falling in love. Laying in the grass under blankets, still so much electricity running between us. We're talking about all the excuses we can to postpone not being together. All the ways we could make "us" really work. We hold hands. We giggle. We ask people to take our pictures. We flirt. These cloudy days will forever be my favorite. They will always remind me of what started it all. The beginning. Our beginning. It was a cloudy day just like this one, when my life changed for the better.

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone told you what a frickin' babe you are lately? Geeeeeez!

    PS... That photo shoot was a blast ;)

    ReplyDelete