Sunday, October 2, 2011

What HE wore.

In love with this boy. 
How super FLY does he look?
Seriously.

The whole outfit is from H&M and I'm pretty much swooning in my seat over here.
It was all I could do to get these things edited without drooling all over the keyboard.

Want a little insight into our daily lives? 

Friday Sept 30, 2011 Text List
Amalie 3:25: I'm bored.
Amalie 3:57: I'm hungry.
Amalie 4:44: I'm sleepy.
Levi 5:03: I'm lonely.
Amalie 5:04: I'm coming.
Levi 5:04: I'm excited.
Amalie 5:16: I'm close!
Levi 5:17: I'm impatient!
Amalie 5:20: I'm home!

To which Levi proceeds to swing the door open and swallow me up in a sweet rib crushing squeeze.
He is seriously, THE best.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe Levi is wearing jeans that tight, that looks like something I would wear. Looks good though.

    ReplyDelete