Monday, December 5, 2011

Honey do. Please and thank you.



Waking up to good mannered Honey-Do requests taped to the door?

Quite possibly one of my favorite things of all time!

So far today I've gotten to spend some much adored girl time with the lovely ladies in my family, who were sweet enough to sing me an early birthday song and let me blow out a little candle stuck in the middle of a big scoop of ice cream topping a delicioussss pizza cookie, I got to hold my practically brand new [6 weeks already??] little niece, I came home to a sleepy boy and got to listen to his rather interesting [very longggg] dream of family football, log boat rides, and a haunting ghost, now I'm enjoying some of the MILLION left-overs we have in our fridge and I'm looking forward to a hot chocolate run at some point in the next hour or two. Because it's like 50 degrees outside. And because boy and I could use a little date me thinks. And because, well, when is it ever NOT a good time to sit and chat over a warm cup of cocoa?

No comments:

Post a Comment