Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Long day.

Like, really long day. It was a roasted tomato soup and french bread grilled cheese night. And now I'm wondering if that is even going to cut it! This girl needs a serious detox. Luckily the boy is here to cheer me up. Earlier he found a spider on our kitchen floor. We stared at him for a few minutes before Levi started speaking FOR the spider himself!

"Well. It's not lookin' too good for me."

I died a little bit. I've never heard anyone speak from the spiders point of view before. Won't lie, made it a little harder to squish the [poor] fella.

Anyway.

Bring on the hot chocolate. With EXTRA marshmallows. That's right people, she's hittin' it hard tonight.

Also, I've been putting this off but I can no longer WAIT to share just a couple of these. Isn't their little growing family so precious?? Sigh. Love these three. I am so excited to meet number four.



2 comments:

  1. Had to share this with you, lady: http://www.quickmeme.com/Misunderstood-Spider/

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete