Saturday, May 28, 2011

The BIRTHDAY Boi.

Please welcome the studliest, most determined, ever so accomplished, most DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, seriously intuitive, understanding and devoted BABE of a man into the land of the 30s.
[Drumroll Please.]
[Redoble, por favor.]

LEVI CHELL ROBERTS.

Oops, sorry girls. Let's try this again...
LEVI CHELL ROBERTS!
Oh, my BAD again! I could swear his face was in one of these...Last try now...
The One, The ONLY
LEVI CHELL ROBERTS!
Mmm, finally. My sweet, contemplative man.

As excited as I am to get to celebrate this man of mine, I won't lie. The Joey inside of him is definitely coming out. So if you could click that little "Comment" button below and leave him some birthday love that would be just stellar of you. Have a great day, friends!

Dear Levi:
You are the brownie to my batter and the icing to my cake. THANK YOU for letting me get to be the one to love you on your day. Do you remember telling me that you'll be able to cope just fine as long as I keep calling you my stud? You can expect to be held to that. Cause I just love you, stud. Happy Freakin' Birthday.
Love, Amalie
PS: It's okay if you feel a little funny celebrating you because it feels oh, so normal to me. LOVE you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Bro! I hope this one is stellar. So glad you have Amalie there to help you celebrate. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete