Friday, May 27, 2011

Today I Love: A first date edition.


I love first dates. Or... 3 billionth dates that may feel like first dates. I imagine that if Levi and I had had a normal first date, it would have gone something like last night did. I love the flirting and the giggling and the heart-racing. I love that I got almost pushed into the lake at least 752 times. I love that we held hands and sat huddled together listening to sprinklers while we ate. [Pita Jungle, if you're curious. Which I also love.] I love that everyone who walked by looked down at their feet as they did because they realized that we were having a moment and didn't want to interrupt. I love that we didn't really talk about anything in particular, but the back and forth banter never ceased. I love that he asked me if there was anything I wasn't doing that I wish I was, just so he could make sure he was pushing me and helping me move forward. In short, I loved last night and any night really, that I get to spend entirely with the one who makes my whole soul soar.

Speaking of him, [Who am I kidding? I am always speaking of him!] It's his BIRTHDAY tomorrow! Come by the blog and show him some comment love, yeah?

Cheers to the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment