Saturday, February 26, 2011

The games he plays. I tell ya.

Sometimes, we can be a little immature. I won't even lie.
We occasionally flip each other off, there may have been a time or two when we've called each other things like "dip-wad" or "stupid-face" and every so often I'll sneak ice-cold fingers onto his bare skinned back and send him writhing in a chilly disposition onto the floor.

The real kicker, is nights like tonight, where we can be...hmm, let's just say...MORE than a little immature.

While we were watching Charlie St. Cloud, we decided right about the same time as each other that it was time for an ice cream break [chocolate chip cookie dough, of course]. So, we paused the movie, and walked casually down the stairs together, and when we got to the bottom, grabbed the ice cream and cups and spoons together and proceeded to scoop and eat in perfect harmony.

Or...Maybe, just maybe I may have squealed something like "I'm gonna get the ice cream before youuuuu doooo!" and went racing down the stairs. The boy is a quick one though, he flipped off the lights and seriously slowed me down [by almost killing me, might I add - this house is an obstacle course when the lights are out]. We proceeded in the [freaking] world series of cup, spoon, and ice cream stealing, which [almost] ended in Levi locking himself in the closet with all three. [Insert large amounts of dip-wad calling here]. However. A little charm and a little middle finger action and I got my ice cream. We came to a peaceful resolution.

Or so I thought.

Then he grabbed the Lays Salt and Vinegar Kettle Cooked [best ever] chips. All I had to do, was express the tiniest bit of interest...

...and he was off!

"BAHHHHHHH!" as he scooted away [boy is a pretty quick scooter, if I do say so myself] hoarding the chips the whole while.

He held onto them for quite some time before actually letting me have any. Really, if we're being totally honest, he's just a little more immature than I am. Figures. He is the boy.

Stupid-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment