Sunday, February 20, 2011

Some randoms, really.

Woke up to the boy today. To his cute little boy whisper.

"Babe! Babe, it's raining!"

He jumped up and stumbled around until he found his glasses, then threw on his jacket. He was outside on the porch before I even fully comprehended what he had said. By the time I figured that out, he was poking his messy haired head back inside, "Come watch with me soon, k?" and the door swung shut again.

It was quite an impressive morning show really, I mean, the boy isn't exactly a morning person. Although this did all happen around 3:00 this afternoon. Either way. It was adorable, and it certainly made it hard for me to stay in bed for any period of time. I was up with my jacket on, on the porch, blinking away the eye boogers quicker than you can say the alphabet.

It was cold, so we only watched it for a while, outside like that. [Not like last summer, when it rained this hard and we threw on our swimming suits and ran around the neighborhood park laughing out loud like crazy people all night long.] However, we opened the windows and made sure to stop and enjoy the scene every time we passed. The boy caught me in one of these particular, moments.

I love that my boyfriend takes the time to take pictures. I love that my boyfriend takes time, really. A few minutes ago he asked me if I ever get "jealous of his job". I gave him my best "Huh?" look, and he explained that he wondered if I got jealous of the time he spent working.

This is coming from the boy who on EVERY break, asks if I want to play poker with him. Or watch a movie with him. Or eat something with him. Or go to the store with him.

This is also coming from the boy who asks me to come hang out with him while he does his handi-work.

Oh, and the same boy who tells me on a regular basis that he loves that I sleep with him even if he works crazy schedules.

I then gave him my  best, "Pleeeeaaase." look and followed it up with a "C'mon, baby. If you start thinking your shoes are hotter than me, then I might start to worry."

Speaking of hot, remember me saying something about how good the boy looks in a white tee shirt the other day? I think he took that to heart. He pulled this one out on me the other day.
Yes that's Wendy's. We're not perfect, okay?
Ummm, is he trying to kill me? DANG babe.

All right. I am fully aware that this blog post is completely random and inclusive of thought processes that you [more than likely] care very little about, but we never really talked much about our Valentines Day, and really there's just not much to tell. I told you, we're not huge Vday lovers. We're the annoying, "What? I don't need one day to tell you I love you, I tell you that every dayyyy!" people. It works for us, but don't let that get you down. If you came home to an over-sized teddy bear and pink and white m&m's scattered all over the floor, hey. Props! That's just not really my  kind of thang. We made dinner together, and we ate it together, and it was delishhhh. The only gift-giving we did, was this. I told Levi I was "giving him a promise". He was really excited when we [thought about] starting project 365 - but geeeeez. That's a lot of pressure to take on up front like that! So. I told him that I would make sure we were taking 3 pictures a week together. 3 out of 7...that's do-able, right? Anyways. I'm posting it for all the world to see so that maybe, just maybe, it'll be easier for me to stick to it. Wish us luck! New week. Fresh start. Gotta love Sundays. Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment