Thursday, February 3, 2011

Coincidences.

It's a good thing we're good at some things...cause we are officially horrible at taking pictures every day.
[This is from day 1.]
 [What is it about that boy in a white t shirt.]
Today when I got home from work, the boy came down the stairs halfway, squatted down to catch me in the eye and excitedly shouted, "Hey babe!". I can't actually think of a better anything to come home to.

Yesterday when I was getting ready to leave for work I realized how cold it was outside and said some out loud realization that I probably should have headed out earlier because the trucks windows were sure to be frosted over. Superman strikes again. The boy had gone out and started it about 20 minutes earlier. He saves my life on a regular basis, I tell you.

The other day after a very girlish and ridiculous blow up from me to him, he went on to explain to me how it was all right because really he should be kissing me more than he has been lately, and that he should probably be cuddling me more than he has lately, oh and that he missed that one day that one time when he could've walked me out and didn't. Right honey. Those are definitely reasons why you deserve the third degree burns I just gave you from my fire breathing extravaganza.

Then, there's tonight. Here's the back-up story. This afternoon, after laying the kids I nanny down for a nap, and upon the commencement of the cleansing of the living room quarters, I flipped on TBS just for some background sound. Friends came on. It was the episode where Joey decides to take Rachel out on a date because she's preggo and missing that whole scene. [You know, hasn't everyone seen every episode of Friends ever?] Anyway. He's so sweet. He "knocks" on the door despite the fact that they live in the same apartment. He brings her flowers. He asks her questions. He shows her his "moves". Really, he's the perfect date. I was thinking about how much fun it looked like as I watched it. What a nice kind of "escape" he provides for Rachel and how adorable it is for him to do that for her. Tonight, when I got home. There were some things going on. I talked to Levi about them but was still feeling just a little overwhelmed. Amidst the tears, I unloaded on him a bit. What does he do? [Mind you, I haven't told him yet about the Friends I watched today. Still haven't, actually.] This is his response, "Amalie, will you go on a date with me?"

HOW does he do that? Yes people, he:
1. Knocked on my door.
2. Asked me questions.
3. Flirted.
4. Made me forget everything.
5. Gave me a PERFECT escape for the night.

I don't know how he does it, but remind me to NEVER let that boy go.

Dear Levi,
Thank you for being perfect. You are a real catch. That Jamba was healing.
Love, Me

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo. Btw, I have always had a thing for guys in a white t-shirt too. Totally agree with you there.

    ReplyDelete