Friday, February 4, 2011

It's like you know me.

I have this thing about starting blogs in the middle of a thought. For example, today's post.

Not the kind of lecture that makes you feel bad about something in the past, the kind of lecture that makes you feel good about something in the future. [Yes, that was really the start of the blog. You can stop trying to scroll up now.] That's the kind of lecture it was. The kind that left me walkin' on air. The kind that made me feel worthwhile. The kind that re-convinces me of his love for me.

See, I like to just pretend that you already know that I struggle a little with feeling worth it. To anyone. Anywhere. I just pretend that you already know that the whole lecture started because after Jamba Juice last night, I asked if we could run into Target real quick, then quickly began apologizing for even asking because I'm just sure he doesn't want to and why would I make him run into Target with me just because I want to see if they have this lipstick color in stock when he's a boy and doesn't care about stuff like that. I pretend you know that and that you even know how fully Levi would love to run into Target with me because he's so willing to be interested in anything that I am. It's like whistling a happy tune. I think maybe if I just tell myself that you know how fully worth it that lecture made me feel, than maybe you will. 

Because really, it's a feeling you should know.
Wait for it.

We took pictures of each other today. That sort of counts as a 365 entry...right?
My favorite look of his [today]:
His favorite look of mine [today]:

No comments:

Post a Comment