Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm a witch. [With a capitol B.]

I came home today and witched-with-a-b out Levi. Why? He bwoke my wittle heart in my dweam last night. Because that is definitely something he should have to answer for. Particularly before I tell him about it. Then I decided to start in on him because he finalized something today while I was at work that I wished I could have been here for. Even though yesterday I told him he should just do it. In retrospect I'm not exactly even sure what I told him he did "wrong". You can trust though, that I came up with something. He apologized. He tried to stay excited. He tried to tell me about his day. When all else failed he headed back up to work to give me some space. Now I'm sitting here getting all agitated because he didn't try to force a hug on me or anything.

Ummm, I wouldn't even want to try and hug me right now. I hate these days. Have you ever read that book, by Jamie Lee Curtis about the moods? If I had to pick one for today? "Today I am angry, you better stay clear. My face is all pinched and red ear to ear. My friends had a play date. They left me out. My feelings are hurt and I want to shout!"

Sorry, friends. I have some making up to go do. Today I [will] love [it] if the boy accepts some serious k-i-s-s-i-n-g up from me. Sigh. Happy Hump Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment