Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today I Love


Today I love: getting all ready for the day before the boy see's me [because I don't so much love what my hair does to me in the mornings...]. I also love that he sat through the movie Where The Wild Things Are with me yesterday even though I'm sure for someone with no emotional attachment to the book it could seem just a tiny bit slow. I love adding color to black and white and I love flowers in spring and I love over-sized accessories. Oh, and I love when the boy ends up on my side of "the bed" halfway through the night. Even if that means I have to sleep in [what could pass as] some seriously intense yoga positions for part of the night. Then I love asking Levi the questions that he asks me in his sleep. Today for example, "So babe, did the divers get out okay?" His confusion is pretty much priceless. I love that.

Today WE love: cuddling WHILE cooking. We love multi-tasking.

1 comment:

  1. "I love when the boy ends up on my side of "the bed" halfway through the night. Even if that means I have to sleep in [what could pass as] some seriously intense yoga positions for part of the night."

    Hi-larious. I love your writing style! So entertaining. I stumbled across your blog today (through good ol FB) and read it for like 40 straight minutes during class.

    PS cute cute outfit

    ReplyDelete