Monday, April 25, 2011

Today I Love

Today I Love that my boyfriend is not above playing catch with his dad and his girlfriend. I love that he's okay with giving my ego a little boost by backing up while I get ready to throw the ball back to him [cause we all know that that is necessary]! I love love that he's so reliant on himself to show his love to his family and I love love LOVE getting to listen to his dad and him go back and forth with stories from "back in the day..." [Especially when they're mostly about how much of a STUD my boyfriend has alwayyyys been. Sigh. I'm so hopelessly in love.]. Really I just love watching him and his dad together. They are seriously the best.


Today we love the feeling of content we get just from being together.
You know, while we were playing today I realized that I'm pretty sure the last time I played catch was with this same boy three years ago. It was one of our random little "meet-me-here" dates. Last time, if one of us dropped the ball we both ran after it, and once, while Levi was hoarding the ball, I told him that I'd hold his hand all the way across the field if he gave it back to me. He did. Double WIN.

Sure am glad we're finally past having to find excuses to hold hands baby! Thanks for being so much fun. You are the BEST best friend in the entire world. Happy Easter. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Awe, cute! That's awesome that you got a shot of Levi and our dad. You guys are adorable.

    ReplyDelete