Thursday, April 21, 2011

Something you don't see everyday.

To get ready for the pool, we had to pull the rocks off to the side of the yard so the Big Digging Machine [official name] didn't mash them into the ground.  We made a mess of our front walk while doing so and afterward, I watched the boy sweep it off. Then I watched the boy sweep off the road. Then I watched the boy sweep off the pillars and around his trucks tires. Then I watched the boy [with a determined look on his face] go over to the little plastic cover of the water controls for our house and sweep that off.

Then I thought, "That, is what makes my boyfriend so special." GEEZ does he know how to go above and beyond. The point was further proven when I got home from work today and he was busy busy busy cleaning up our couchcushionblanketandpillow mess in the front room even though it was already five thirty and bed was in T minus four hours. What. A. Sweetheart.

Also I saw this today and thought it was funny.

Do you think that's really him??

1 comment: