Thursday, April 28, 2011

Today I Love


Today I love my boyfriends sense of humor. I love that while we were at Fry's tonight, and the self-check told him that the "attendant has been notified to assist him" he turned around, caught her eye, and said "I don't think it liked my chicken!" Then later, when we were home, I love that he told me about his plans for the night [which included things like cleaning toilets and vacuuming] I teased him about his pure masculinity. I love that he came back with, "Well yeah. After vacuuming I was thinking we could munch on some donuts and talk about our feelings!" I love that I get to be with someone who makes me laugh every single day.

Today we love splitting perfectly ripe avocados. Yummmm!

2 comments:

  1. Cute picture. Avocados are the best! They make me happy. Btw, have you checked out Pinterest? I think it might make it on one of your "Today I Love" posts. I think you will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang baby, you sure are pretty. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete