Saturday, April 23, 2011

Today I Love











That's the face I made to win Levi over. Pretty sure.

Today I love when we sleep for 11 hours straight together. Then I love waking up together and I love that when he gets up first and I tell him I'm just going to "take a little nap, then I'll be up..." he just laughs and tells me to sleep well. I love that he notices everything from the color of my nail polish to the kitchen being clean. I love how open minded he is about everything that means anything to me and I love how I'm the one he talks to first. I love hearing him on the phone saying things like, "Yeah, let me just talk to Amalie about it and I'll call you back and let you know." because it makes me feel important and stuff [Narcissistic much?]. I also love pineapple and bananas and peaches and grapes. Fruit in the summer is the bestest!

Today we love saying things like, "Wanna go hop in the pool for a few??" every chance we get even though it's still just a big dirt hole. At least we'll be ready for it!

2 comments:

  1. Today I love reading your blog. It reminds me of all the love in the world. :) Thanks Amalie, for always putting yourself out there. You are a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picture Amalie. You are a pretty girl. I'm glad you guys are so happy. Can't wait to see your finished pool!

    ReplyDelete