Saturday, April 2, 2011

A month I love.

Hello Bloggers. Happy Aprill. 
[I'm fully aware Aprill is spelled with only one "L" but I had this friend in school named Aprill with two, and I just like that better.]
I love this month, would you like to know why?
Would you like to read an excerpt [or two or three or five] from my journal? 
[Don't get too excited, YOU don't get to choose the excerpt[s].]

This is the kind of thing I was writing this time last year. In Utah.

"As a sidenote. I am seriously crushing on Levi Chell Roberts. You know, the boy I'm going to Seattle with in like two weeks? This trip is going to be so much fun! To be honest...I'm sort of wishing we lived closer to each other. I think it would be such a blast. This weekend...I miss having a [close] boy."

"Here is my favorite text convo for the day: Levi - Woulda been fun to take my girlfriend Amalie to my dads for dinner today ;) Amalie - Aw, woulda been fun to be there with mah boyfriend Levi Chell! What'd we have? Levi - I don't remember! I couldn't stop checking you out! Amalie - I'm thinking I love being your girlfriend. :) Levi - Me too! Don't stop babe. I'd miss u too much. [END TEXTING.] He is seriously such a doll! He makes me super excited."

"I so can not wait to be in Seattle with Levi! I love how he always thinks of me. He's always sending me texts telling me to come with him to this or that... I'm crushing so hard. It's going to be INCREDIBLE when we're face to face."

This month, was the last month last year that Levi was "just a crush". Wanna read some current entries?

"Geez! He's just so ridiculously perfect. In so many ways. I can't get enough of the boy. He called me his lucky charm today. Umm, cute. Sometimes I think back to Seattle and remember now hew and exciting things were. But the thing is...I never miss it. I don't feel like I have to because life with Levi is still exciting. We still love each other completely and love showing each other that love. This will so, never, get old."

"He makes me feel so good about where I'm at, yet so capable of doing so much more. He makes sure I know how much he loves having me here, he still tries to get to know me better, he's interested in what I"m interested in. He's so amazing. So many things I love about him that I wouldn't have even thought to put on my 'What I want in a Boy' list years ago. Geez. I'm so smitten by him lately."

One entire year later and I still haven't been able to stop writing about how adorable he is.
Dear Levi,
This month one year ago you were nothing but a crush. Now I love you more than Snowflakes and Bacon Cheesers. Let's make this another hella good year.
Love, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment