Saturday, January 29, 2011

These are the kinds of problems we face on an every day basis. It's a hard knock life.

 
Look at him. All thrown off. Contemplating whether or not to put a cookie in that little empty middle space. Why? Because there are raised words ["WearEver 11 x 17" - to be exact] in that space. What if little bits of cookie get stuck in there and make it harder for me to clean? I tell ya.

I'm not feeling too hot today. My stomach is all sickish and my head is all fuzzy. The boi started at about 5:00 AM asking if I needed anything. He made a sweet offer to run to the store and as much as I love to take advantage of offers like that, I still haven't been able to think of a single keep-down-able thing. So, I instead  took up his second offer and we cuddled up and watched some world news. Because we're nerds and we like things like that and because somehow it seems to make everything better to be hidden deep in the boi's hold. It's The Everything Cure. How lucky that I live with it! I'm grateful for that today. For him. I don't think I've ever met a sweeter human being so willing to go the extra mile to think outside himself. Somehow he always seems to find a way and a reason to put me first. Even on cranky sick days [and trust me, you don't know a cranky sick day until you've seen me have one]. I love that man with all my heart. [Mush alert. Get over it. It's one of those days.]
Tip of the Day: Find a man who won't even put a cookie in the middle of the cookie sheet because he can't stop thinking of ways to make your life perfect. It is totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment