Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ever have one of those days?

Ever have those days where you wake up, go to your closet to get dressed for the day, and end up putting every single shirt you own on with every single pair of bottoms only to find something wrong with every single one of them? By the time you come out you're practically in tears because it's just an ugly feeling day? Welp, let's preface this post by saying that this was one of those days. If my desire to really stick to these outfit post goals I've set was any less important to me, this post would NOT be happening. [Will never forget to credit the boy as well. He's amazing in situations like these. He's like a walking confidence boost and I couldn't love him any more for it. Thankssss babe.]



By the way, I wanted give myself an even fuller commitment to actually doing these posts so I decided to become a part of Wardrobe Remix on my Flickr too. There may on occasion be a picture or two different than what I posted here, if you're interested. Thanks for the support, y'all. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how you feel. But you should know you're gorgeous :) Glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete