Monday, August 29, 2011

Today I Love

Today I love dentist-clean-teeth! I love that my appointment was at two, and Levi's was at three, so we got to say hi, "refer" each other [For a discount!] and make the secretaries laugh at us in between! I love getting there and getting to say "Hi, I'm Amalie. My boyfriend made an appointment for me?" THEN, I absolutely adore the fact that after Levi finished talking to Doc about his teeth, he asked about mine. "Which of her cavities should we get filled first?" "We're under the same roof, can we fudge it over for the family plan?" [Seriously babe, just ask me to marry you already and get it over with!] I also love running to Wal-Mart while he went back and getting him a thanks-for-going-to-the-dentist-with-me-present to surprise him with when he got out...
I think my conversation with the cashier when I bought it was pretty worth loving too.

Cashier: You gonna be needin' a gift receipt with this hon?
[She shakes her head like she already knows.]
Me: No...
[She blinks at me a couple times.]
Me: It's actually for me and my boyfriend.
[Couple more blank-stare blinks.]
Cashier: You know, I think the day we stop buying toys for ourselves is gonna be a sad one!

Right? Have a good night, peeps. We gots some underwater catch to be playin'!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't mind the dentist! Cute story :)

    ReplyDelete