Saturday, August 27, 2011

Have a little faith in me.

What I wore number five, comin' your way folks. Are you ready for this?

Saturdays. The end of the week. For me [because I watch a nine month old for work and come home smelling like spit up and / or baby food Wednesday through Friday] Saturdays are one part let's-get-dressed-up-and-feeling-good-again and one part let's-sleep-all-day-and-screw-even-getting-out-of-pajamas so I never really know what's going to happen until halfway through the day when Levi and I decide if it's a get things done Saturday or a going out Saturday. This particular Saturday we had cabinets to finish painting, a pool to clean, and all kinds of dust bunnies begging for our attention so it was thhhhiiiiiissss close to being the latter of the two choices. Then my hair shaped itself well - and if the hair works? Well, you really just gotta roll with it.


 
 I still stuck with a super comfy look. Love slipping into maxi's. They're kind of fabulous because of how chill they are. [Also because when you get back in the car after shooting in 115+ degree weather you can pull them up and let in the AC. Just sayin'.]

No comments:

Post a Comment