Monday, August 15, 2011

Today I Love

Today I am LOVING this outtake from yesterday! [Isn't he just the cutest?] I love how willing the boy is to play along with me when it comes to things like photo-shoots and cookie-supply runs and other such girly desires. I love that he's said, "All right, tonight we'll really go to Wal-Mart" at least fifteen times in the past month [because we're out of everything under the sun] and yet somehow we still haven't gone...I love that we're a little lazy. I love when I beat him in pool and he thinks it's sexxxaaayyy and I love when he makes requests that nail me down as his woman. You know. Like asking me to cook him a roast - because what other girl get's to do that for him?  I also love eating the cream out of the OREO before the cookie and as of just recently I love NOT dipping them in milk - who knew that that was even allowed? Speaking of OREO's...I also love how "Shut the front door!" has become a rather common saying in this household...

Hope you were able to find some things YOU loved today - despite the daunting sound of it being "Monday". Have a beautiful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment