Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This is all you get of me today.

Just a little piece. Which I know is lame because it's been so long since you got even that, but we're in the middle of renovating our kitchen...and our backyard...and a few other major areas in our house. There's a lot that goes into...well...living. Give a girl a break.

A couple days ago we were hanging out in the pool and I sat on the steps as the boy listed off all the reasons he loves me. He was sweet and sentimental at first, then mentioned how I painted the kitchen three times, and I moved all the rocks in our backyard for us, and I hang out with him while he works. Then when I asked him why he liked me before I did any of that stuff, he paused, thought long and hard for a moment, then smiled. 

"Well, it sure didn't hurt that you were so dang hot!"

Boys will be boys!

1 comment: