Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm pretending it's fall already.

[At least from the waist up.]
Sometimes when Levi and I don't go anywhere all day so I know I'm going to be inside out of the heat, I throw on a long sleeve shirt. [I think it makes me feel rebellious or something.] Anyway, quick one today but hey, I'm still on track! Cheers!
Necklace: Gift from my seester.
Top: Thrifted but it's Threads for Thought.
Yellow Undershirt: F21
White Shorts: Charlotte Russe
Zebra Flats: Target [FOREVER ago again.]

2 comments:

  1. Amalie, I know you don't know me. But I just spent so much time looking at your and Levi's blog! I think you and I FB once or twice and I just have to say you two are the cutest and I love your blog. Your writing is so great to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come to Oregon. It is like fall here already!
    Cute outfit. Way to keep up the style posts!!!

    ReplyDelete