Monday, August 22, 2011

Today I Love Monday!

Here's something [a little bit unusual] about me. I love Mondays. Love them. They are without a doubt my favorite day of the week. I love the feeling of a fresh start. I love that when I wake up on Monday mornings I have a whole week ahead of me to do whatever I want with! It's like a blank canvas. All ready to paint with bright colors and smiling faces. That, is a good feeling.




Today I love lazy days. I LOVE sleeping in with the boy, and looking through magazines from West Elm and Crate and Barrel, but mostly I love these pages.
After completely scouring said magazines, I love jumping on Pinterest [because yes, I too am addicted] and being so inspired by sights like these.
Then I love jumping into the day filled with inspiration, not putting shoes on, not doing my hair, and not even caring. I love working on the kitchen with Levi and dreaming about how to decorate said kitchen once we're that time comes around. I love spending the day with him, working on things that are ours, and flirting all the while. 
PS: This is what the boy is loving today. How sweet a song is this, really?


No comments:

Post a Comment