Thursday, November 25, 2010

Airport reminiscing on a cold Thanksgiving.

The last time I was in an airport, was when I flew to Arizona from Utah, just to be with Levi. We had only spent that week together - granted, it was a perfect week - but it was only a week. I didn't know what would happen between us. I didn't know if things would be the same, outside of the "vacation". I didn't know anything, really. Except that I wanted to be with him.

The couple days that I stayed in Utah were torture - I won't lie. Pathetic? Yes. True? Yes! Try spending every waking moment with someone you click with perfectly, who gets you, who takes the time to learn you, who talks to you, try spending every waking moment with them for an entire week [and practically another half] then go cold turkey [another term I don't quite understand, but it seems fitting given the day] to a text or two a day.

Yes, I have officially passed the point of no return. I no longer give a flying [insert foul noun here] if anybody calls me "sappy" or "cheesy" or "lovesick" or any other "I'm-so-disgusted-by-you-cause-you're-in-love-term". Call me crazy if you must, but I. COULD NOT. Live. With. Out. That. Boy. Even for only three days.

And truly it was, quite literally three days after he left Utah that I was sitting in that airport, an airport not very unlike this one. My mind racing. Going crazy just to be next to him. That was seven months ago and here we sit, together this time. Ready to head back to the place that started it all.

The part about me wanting to be with him hasn't changed a bit, the only difference now is, the question marks are gone. That's a good difference.

Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'm thankful for my life with Levi first and foremost. Everything else falls right into line after that. Enjoy your turkey!

9 comments:

  1. What happened to your morals? Since when has it ever been ok to live with a guy? I honestly feel sorry for you... if you think you're happy ignoring God's commandments and doing what you think makes you happy then good luck with that.

    You said:
    "Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'm thankful for my life with Levi first and foremost. Everything else falls right into line after that. Enjoy your turkey!" Everything falls into line after that? So you think this guy of yours is more important than the gospel of Jesus Christ? Your parents must be proud of you. You're definitely not the girl I thought you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment. If Levi is the happiest thing in your life, then your life must SUCK!!! I feel sorry for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your life really does suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not judging you but you know the difference between right and wrong and your life is wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What makes all of your lives so great? Bullying others? Maybe her past isn't very reputable, but it's not our place to say. "... But of you it is required to forgive all men."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, but I'm not judging her at all. I'm just saying... and if we're quoting scripture here... "Wickedness never was happiness."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasnt meaning to be rude either. I'm just saying I know how you were raised and I know you know what's right. I miss the Amalie I knew before. she was one of my best friends. You can still love a guy without living with him. Love him, and follow your religion. It will never lead you astray. Don't push away your spiritual desires to follow your physical desires. =) you KNOW what will make you happier in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some people are seriously upset with how happy you two are. Keep it up cute couple. You two are inspirational....

    and.... what is with all the preaching/judging comments on here (sounds like some people woke up on the wrong side of the bed, probably from a couple people who are jealous they haven't found what you have). I wouldn't take their comments seriously. Sorry you two have to deal with that. Congrats on your love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So all of these comments are from anonymous(S)??? So I would like to say that I agree with anonymous positive... Like I said not sure who this person is... but anonymous negative has little okay let's be honest WAY too much time on their hands. People that have the time get on someone's blog just to be mean.. tisk tisk..

    I think your blog is a nice celebration of love and COMMITMENT... please do not allow other's to bring you down... some people strike out instead of looking within.

    ReplyDelete