Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just the start of a countdown.

Fact. I haven't had a single minute to sit down and write a post for today. It's gonna be a tiny one.

One week to Thanksgiving! For Levi and I, this means one week until we get to head back to Seattle, too. We're going up to spend the holiday with Levi's [almost] entire family - we feel really blessed to be able to. And oh goodness, I really couldn't be more excited.

There's just something about flying halfway across the country for dinner. Everything just tastes THAT much better!

I came home today and told Levi about the packing list I started [I think that should be embarrassing, cause...who makes packing lists?? It gets me excited though, I've always done it. Don't be judgy.]. He said it was adorable. I'm glad he likes my [weird] quirks.

He was just getting ready to do some work on the patio when I got home today. I went out and sat with him and talked out some things on my mind. Then we decided we'd been going a little too much lately, so we decided a little outing was in order. We went out to Costa Vida and ate there. [I know, it was supposed to be a Zumies night, don't tell Louis.] As for the rest of the night...let's just say, I don't think I'll mind doing not, a single, thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment