Friday, December 24, 2010

It's a million times easier.

Levi made taco soup for us the other morning.
For breakfast.
Umm. Don't be judgy. It was delish.

Anyways. As we were sitting there eating we talked for a while about our random schedule, and then we were kind of quiet while we ate. My mind started wandering and I started thinking about our visit with Katie and Eric and the kids the day before. I thought about something Katie said and giggled out loud a little bit. Keep in mind, this was all in my head. Levi looks up at me laughing and out of nowhere, he says, "You laughing at something Katie said yesterday?"

HOW does he do that??

It's like when he does that magic trick where he flips through a deck of cards and I pick one and then he guesses which one it was. He is ALWAYS dead on.

It's kind of creepy.

When I asked him how he knew he just said, "It's what I was thinking about too and we're usually on the same page about stuff like that."

It really kind of freaked me out at the time, but I suppose I should just be glad I'm with someone who knows me oh, so well. People tell you your whole life to "marry your best friend" and it never really makes sense until you find the one who really can finish your sentences for you and sense how you're feeling long before you tell them. Then, it makes sense. It makes sense, because when you're so in tune with each other that you can [basically] read each others minds, it makes deciding what song to listen to, or deciding what food to eat, or deciding what color to paint the walls, a MILLION TIMES EASIER.


It's been a pretty busy week with Christmas tomorrow and all, and we have a lot to blog about! I'll definitely be playing catch up over the next couple days. I'm in the middle of making some cinnamon rolls that are calling to me to finish the next step, but I'll check back in soon. Hope you have a lovely Christmas tomorrow! Levi and I's first Christmas festivity was last night, we got to go see my family and eat the good ol' traditional Mexican food. It was a lot of fun, and definitely got us in the Christmas spirit. Tonight we get to go see his Dad's family and tomorrow we get to go see Katie and Eric's. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy this season. Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment