Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's statements like this...

Maybe it was how he said it. Maybe it was how I heard it. Maybe it was just because I was thinking the exact same thing when we got home tonight. Whatever it was, when Levi told me [quite simply],


"I love our life together. I love coming home together. Babe we do everything together...and it's still not enough."

I'm pretty sure I danced in circles around that boy. 
[Or maybe that was all in my head, but either way really.] 

No matter if I "already know it" or not, hearing those kinds of things from him just makes my heart take flight.
And considering how often he says them, I highly doubt I'll ever come down.
I'm not worried, I like it up here.

It was a busy Friday, which is normal. I never got to the kitchen yesterday, so I did that as soon as I got home today. Then Levi and I went over to one of our friends houses for a game night. I won't lie, I'm pretty sure I had forgotten what it was like to be in big groups of people like that. [We're kind of like the modern day Little House on the Prairie way out here next to Queen Creek.] And...apparently I suck at it since I got voted out of "Mafia" within the first two rounds both times we played. Anyways. It was a lot of fun to be out for a little bit. Now we're back to enjoying "home" and it's going to be a late night for sure. [Probably more like early morning?] The boy is out working on laying the patio and he has that look on his face. That "I'm so excited, who needs sleep??" look on his face. It is just such a good thing he is so fetching cute! Time to go hold the light for him - gotta help wherever I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment