Friday, March 4, 2011

Send your condolences.

At the ripe age [for a tree] of one years old, we had to say good-bye to our pretty littlest Sissoo today. Fraicia [pronounced Fray-Sha] was a grand ole' tree while we had her to say the least, and we're not the least bit ashamed to tell you that we shed a tear as they wheeled her away.

Yeah, I know, I'm admitting up front that we're definitely get-attached kind of people. We name our tress. We cook the same things over and over. We get attached.

Newsflash. It's okay to get attached.

Like for example, I'm attached to Levi. And really, wouldn't we all just be seriously concerned if I wasn't?

It's the weekend. Go have fun.
I'm gonna go get ready for bed.
In the same PJ's I wore last night.
Cause why?
Cause I'm attached, of course.
G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment