Thursday, March 10, 2011

Two things.

Two things I never thought I'd see. [And probably two things you never thought you'd see either, yes?]
Numero Uno. Levi's entire top half stuffed into the uppermost cabinet above the microwave in our kitchen. Of course I never thought I'd see anyone stuffed into such an awkward position like that. Who knew that the dumb [and loud] CLANG-ing sound the vent was making everytime the wind blew would present such a stellar on-site photo-shoot.

Numero two [AKA: dos]. Levi crouched practically flat halfway down the stairs, peering at me through the railing. Resulted in a [slightly out of control] series of ducking behind walls and diving into next rooms holding our fingers in the air and yelling "Pew pew! PEW!" and ended in 30 seconds of silence. I crawled up the stairs only to find him laying halfway down the first flight muttering his last words.
Girl: 1. Boy: 0.

Forgive the low quality pictures. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Really you should just be impressed I have any pictures at all to go with stories like these!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, and I love you guys. It is so fun reading about your day.

    ReplyDelete