Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Today I Love


Today I love: pulling up next to other drivers who clearly hate the fact that Levi and I are cuddling while we drive, and smiling at them for so long that they finally smile back just to get me to look away. Then holding my smile for just a little longer. I love warm weather and Arizona sunsets. I love when the moon is so big and close to the ground that it looks like you could reach out and touch it. I love how completely the stars cover the sky in a perfect beautiful mess of a lack of pattern. AND I love zucchini. [How was THAT for a smooth transition from subjects?]

Today WE love: Naked Juice. [Naked Juice is to Levi what Coffee is to Humanity.]

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the deleted comment. I didn't realize I was signed in as Wendel. What I said was:

    Oh man, you are making me miss Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that this photo is one of the best I have ever seen? I love love love it.

    ReplyDelete