Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today I Love


Today I Love: dressing up for late night Wal-Mart runs [Heels and all!], the amount of people who look at me sideways when  time I only wear one earring, and buying a bright, new, spring-is-just-around-the-corner nail polish only to find it featured in this months Nylon magazine! I also love the first morning you start feeling better after being sick for five solid days straight [Is it some sort of record if I went through three entire Kleenex boxes and two entire TP rolls all by myself??]. I also love how many times the boy asked over those five days, three Kleenex boxes, and two TP rolls if he could do anything for me and I love that he - without asking - at the store tonight grabbed the Reeses Ice Cream bars and insisted that they were my "Sick Present". [I get sick presents?? EVERYBODY needs a Levi. Srsly.]

Today WE love: dreaming together from the beach to the sky and the ocean to the city.

1 comment:

  1. Today I would love to see photographic proof that you actually wore HEELS to Wal-Mart late at night...YEAH!! :-)

    In fact... hmmmm, that sounds like a great idea for a photoshoot.

    ReplyDelete