Monday, March 28, 2011

Today I Love

Today I Love: Buffalo Exchange and shopping trips with friends. I love the sounds of Farmers Markets and I love the sights of city life. I love the way the boy gets excited for me over a new outfit and I love finding clothes that remind me of him. I love that our aesthetics blend and I love that he's true to himself. AND I love coming home to a half-asleep sideways smile asking me if I had a good time and watching him try desperately to keep himself in the land of consciousness long enough to hear the answer.

Today WE Love: that eating sick soup and 7-up really does make you better. [Even if it is momentary?]

So I miss posting, but I am siiiicckkkk sick sick. I super apologize for the lack of pictures. And...exciting-ness. On this hurrr blog. Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah :] Loved our little shopping spree. You're too fun and I kid you not when I say we need to do it again sometime! :]

    ReplyDelete