Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today I Love

Today I love: going with Levi to get a tree and standing too close to the greenhouse when they pull the plastic back and getting a bunch of nasty condensation water dumped RIGHT on my head then getting laughed at for it [Typical.], cooking old [almost forgotten] amazing recipes, the boy saying "Good morning baby!" every morning without fail, his [supposed to be] inconspicuous "I hope she doesn't notice that I just grabbed her favorite cereal..." face, the way he talks to me about things that are important to me, and how he still gets excited for me in Fantasy Basketball even though I'm pretty much kicking his everlasting trash. Oh, and going to get the mail together. Because it's unnecessary. But fun. And I like that he asks me to go with him. And that is all.

Today WE love: pretending that I'm just as good of a help on things like holding up a microwave and hefting a tree into the ground as any of his muscular guy buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment