Thursday, March 31, 2011

Today I Love


Today I love: starting off the day with eleven hours of sleep under my belt [Seriously if everyone got as much sleep as we did last night, the world would be a much happier place.] and a hot shower. I love taking mornings at a much slower pace than the rest of the day and I love being awake to watch the sun start filling the house with light. I love how Levi always has shirts lying around the house just calling for me to steal them and I love that yesterday when I got home from work he said, "I decided I don't like being awake while you're at work. If I sleep while you're gone it's a lot easier to pretend you never left!" I. Love. That. Boy.

Today we love: getting sweet packages in the mail from family. Thanks Linds! We LOVE our picture frame and the "PACK THIS!" notebook is so me it's ridiculous. You're the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment