Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today I Love


Today I love: waking up from a nightmare in the middle of the night and Levi making sure to wrap his arm around me until my heart slows back down [mostly just the part about the boy, I don't really love the nightmares themselves], I also love the face he makes he when looks into the sun, and the way he wears whatever clothes I most recently fixed for him non-stop for the next several days. I love walking past our pictures hanging on the wall to get into the kitchen, and I love looking into the living room and seeing the fan we hung and the curtains we fixed and reminiscing on all the lovely memories we form just by doing those kinds of things together.

Today WE love: rushing out every morning to check on Froberto, Fracia Domingo, Golden, Zeuss and all our other beautiful sprouting trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment