Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today I Love


Today I love: making extra food just for him, then having him come into the kitchen saying "Aw man, smells good, do you think you could make me some?" Already done, baby! I love the way he hates wasting things like food, time and money, the way he washes his hands after every chip *even though* he's just going to reach right into the bag again, the times he comes up behind me and puts his head on my shoulder just to remind me he's there and that he's just immature enough to appreciate a good milkshake mustache. I also love finding new photographers like this girl to stalk as inspiration.

Today WE love: Multi-grain Creamy Ranch Pringles and how the Pringles company STILL, after all this time, has not figured out that they need to make the dang cans bigger! [Today YOU love how probably 95% of the things WE love have to do with food. You LOVE it. Trust me.]

No comments:

Post a Comment