Saturday, March 26, 2011

Today I Love



Today I love: turning things like dremel-ing into date night! [Sometimes ladies, we gotta take what we can get, yes? It really was quite the thrill.] I love watching him pick the last tiny little kernels of popcorn out of the bottom of the bowl [It's just a little chipmunk-esque.], when I tell him I'm cooking something and he gets excited no matter what I say it is, and when he's in gym-mode and comes home and eats half the kitchen. I also love that we go through [not really exaggerating] a gallon of milk a day. And I love something that doesn't have to do with food I'm sure. Oh! I love finding ways to insert "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" into normal everyday conversation. Don't be judgy. That's one of the best movie lines you've ever heard and you know it.

Today WE love: walking into Lowes and being greeted as if we just walked in on our own personal fan club meeting. [I'm pretty sure it's only because they get at least 3/4 of our income, but hey. It's a good self-esteem booster anyway.]

Cheers to the freakin' weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment