Friday, March 25, 2011

A stranger sort of talent.

Here is one of Levi's quirks. He wears earplugs while he sleeps sometimes. You know, like when I have to get ready for work, or if the dogs next door are barking, or if there's a helicopter landing on the roof, or whatever. That's not the quirk though, cause I think lots of people wear earplugs to bed. Here's the quirky part. That boys' earplugs turn up in the darndest places... Every time I "make the bed" I find five or six [Who knows why he even needs that many earplugs in one night anyway - how many ears does he think he needs to plug??]. I've seen them under tables, as far as the kitchen sink, I've found little lonely guys lost and forgotten on the stairs. I mean really, I thought I'd seen it all.

Apparently not. Tell me. Someone please explain to me. Just how do you get just one little earplug, sticking up  perfectly in the corner of the couch under the cushions like this?? How oh HOW do you get it there without purposefully placing it?? How DOES he do it??


Really, I'm fairly certain it's a talent.

At least I know that Easter Egg hunts with the littles someday, will be a LOT of fun. Good luck kiddos. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment